Wild Dough - 280g
Twilight purple playdough with Bubblegum scent.
Wild Dough Playdough is deliciously scented, long lasting and luxuriously soft; made with little hands in mind. It provides a wonderful creative, tactile and sensory learning experience whilst developing fine motor skills. Your children will love squeezing, poking, pinching, squashing and patting it.
There's lots to love about Wild Dough:
- Smells Amazing
- Non-toxic ingredients
- Perfectly soft for little hands
- Lasts easily for 6 months
- Developed by a mum for her own kids
- Large 280g jar, enough for the ultimate play experience
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
- Eco friendly PET jars - durable and lightweight
Age recommendation 3+yrs. Wild Dough is a toy and not recommended for consumption. Parent supervision required.
Purchase 5 or more sensory bases together from our sensory bases collection and use the code SENSORY at the check out and you will receive 20% off your selected sensory bases.
Why is sensory play important?
Research shows opportunities to engage in sensory play support children's learning and development in many ways. The following are some key benefits sensory play provides:
- It's engaging and fun!
- Children want to play, explore and investigate through their sensory play
- Promoting cognitive growth and brain development - growing nerves in the brain and building stronger neural pathways.
- Developing fine and gross motor skills
- Supports children to engage in age appropriate mindfulness activities and to regulate - calming them when they become anxious or frustrated
- Improved memory skills
- Supports children to develop dispositions for learning such as curiosity, cooperation, confidence, creativity, commitment, enthusiasm, persistence, imagination and reflexivity.
- Supports children to develop a range of skills and processes such as problem solving, inquiry, experimentation, hypothesizing, researching and investigating
- Provides opportunities for children to transfer and adapt what they learned from one context to another
- Promoting language development
- Encouraging scientific thinking and problem solving
- Opportunities for self discovery
- Children are intrinsically inspired and motivated to play
- Increases attention span
- Sensory play is also very beneficial for children on the Autism Spectrum and sensory processing disorder
The price is for the Wild Dough playdough as described only. Other products pictured here are not included and are only shown as examples of how our product can be incorporated into play.
Please note: This product is a handmade product, and thus the visual look will vary from what is pictured as each item will have its own characteristics. Returns and refunds will not be given on the basis of what the product looks like as this is not a fault of the product.
Warning: Choking hazard. This product is only suitable for children aged 3 years old and above. This product is not to be used with children under 3 years of age or children who put items/objects into their mouths as it contains small parts which can be a choking hazard.
Direct parental supervision is required during play and use of this product. You must check it for safety each time prior to use and the product must be discarded immediately if you find any damage, splintering or other safety concerns.
Disclaimer and Child Safety:
The Play Emporium does not take any responsibility or liability in any damages, injury, accident or illness that occurs from or during use of toys and products sold: The purchaser of all products agrees that it is the parent and/or guardian of the child's responsibility to ensure all products and toys are in safe to use condition and parents and/or guardians are to directly supervise children at all times and ensure the safety of children and all others using our products and toys.
If products and toys show any sign of damage or safety concerns they should be discarded immediately. Our toys and products should not be used for any other purpose or in any other way than what they are intended for. Only children aged 3 years and older and who do not put items in their mouth during play should be allowed to play with any products and toys sold by The Play Emporium.